The Effect of Aging
Are you too old to be a dad? When a man gets older, he usually doesn’t think about is fertility. Like most men, the answer to the question is nope! Unlike women who have a finite period for being fertile, men can make sperms all their life! Fertility is not something that men worry!
It’s true that a man’s sperm count doesn’t decrease over time but there is truth that there is a drop in men’s fertility. According to medical research, there is a connection between the genetic conditions of babies and the age of their fathers. It seems that older fathers can hamper the life of their little children.
Numerous studies reveal that older fathers can pass on disorders to their children such as schizophrenia and mental retardation. A September 2006 studies show that autistic children are products of fathers over 30.
Aging can indeed affect man’s fertility and it’s the quality of the sperm that matters. The older a man is the lesser the chance of conception. If he is over 35, he will have a 15% chance of impregnating his partner in a year. The changes in the hormones affect the man’s ability to father a child.
The decline in testosterone leads to a decline in fertility. It can also increase the chances of a man fathering children with genetic problems. A man can still indeed make a sperm but it doesn’t mean quality sperm!
Low Sperm count and low sperm motility are common problems experience by men as they age. A man can ejaculate up to 300 million sperms per ejaculation and a low sperm count would mean that it’s less than 20 million! Sperm motility refers to the movement of the sperm towards the fallopian tubes to fertilize a woman’s egg. Normal sperm motility can run forward by up to 50% and low sperm motility is less than that.
For years , men were made to believe that they can father children even as old as 70 but more studies are showing that age affects male fertility. Some studies prove that older men have low count of mature sperms. When a sperm is underdeveloped, it has slow motility and it lacks that energy to reach the egg! The following are genetic problems linked with older dads:
- Dwarfism which can affect about one in 10,000 births.
- Down’s syndrome which creates learning difficulties and health problems.
- Schizophrenia which is a mental health disorder.
What can older men do to increase their fertility?
Although men can’t really reverse their age but there is still hope. Men can still keep their fertility and father healthy children! Here are some tips on how older men can improve their fertility:
- Eating healthy foods is important. A well balanced diet is vital for optimal fertility and it’s important to feed your body with foods that will help increase your sperm count. Its best to avoid eating foods rich in saturated and trans fat. These types of fat can clog up your arteries which can affect blood flow to the penis. Obesity also increases the risk of fertility problems. The bigger the waists size of man the lower his testosterone levels become. Testosterone influences a man’s sex drive and the quality of his sperm. A decrease in a man’s testosterone would affect his libido. Obesity lowers the sperm count and quality. A man’s nutrition impacts his sperm production. Most obese people like to eat refined and processed foods that affect his hormones thus wreaking havoc to his sex life. If you’re obese, then its time you lose weight to improve your sperm quality and quantity!
- Lifestyle changes will help you become dad. Don’t drink too much coffee! The morning jolt that you’re getting from coffee may be jolting your sperms as well! Limit your caffeine intake by up to 250 mg. Cut down on alcohol and cigarettes. Alcohol causes testosterone imbalance which disrupts sperm production. Cigarettes are linked with increased risk of DNA dame in the sperm cells and it also contributes to erectile dysfunction. Don’t do drugs! Recreational drugs can harm the sperm which can cause genetic damage to sperms. Just like smoking, drugs such as marijuana, cocaine and anabolic steroids is bad for your sperm’s health!
- Take sperm supplements to boost your fertility. Sperm supplements like Vimax Volume will help men increase their fertility and it also contains vitamins and minerals that can assist men in becoming better lovers! There are hundreds of sperms supplements in the market today and most of them are made of herbal aphrodisiacs.
The following are herbal aphrodisiacs that can be found in top male sperm supplements:
- Maca is effective in boosting sperm production. This is an herbal plant that is found in the Andes and its being used by ancient tries to enhance their sexual function. This ingredient can be found in Semenax, a sperm enhancing supplement.
- Horny Goat Weed helps increase sperm cell production and it can also prevent impotence. Maxirex combines this herb with other natural aphrodisiac to create its male enhancement formula!
- Saw Palmetto is proven in many studies that it helps men suffering in impotency. This ingredient is found in VigRX Plus, a doctor recommended male supplement. Naturomax, a leading male sperm supplement also uses this ingredient together with other natural ingredients.
- Zinc is a needed mineral that helps produce sperms. Studies who that the better the source of zinc , the better the sperm results. Perfomer5 ,a male enhancement supplements offers a huge 150mg of Zinc per capsule!
- Korean Ginseng is also a key ingredient to look out for in male enhancement supplements. Multiple clinical studies have proven that increases erection quality and it enhances sexual performance. Vimax Pills uses this Asian Herb and ProSolution Pills also uses Ginseng in its male enhancement formula!
You must put all your effort to ensure optimum sexual health. Remember that that it’s the extra effort that adds spice to your lustlife!